Senin, 03 November 2008

When I Think of You..

Every year, every month, every day..
Without you, I'm always missing a little something..
Facing the challenges before me, I'm like a broken arrow..
Powerless to move onwards, I have no tomorrow..

But when I think of you, then I have endless courage..
Close my eyes, take a deep breath, then move forward with new meaning..
No matter if the earth shakes and mountains crumble, as long as you're in my heart..
This life is full of miracles, love is the force behind everything..

How much wind.? How many clouds.? How much rain.?
I hid from it before, but I'll have to meet them again..
I've emptied my heart, used up my strength, yet I've still lost to Heaven..
Sinking into darkness, in loneliness..

No matter if I have to strive over a million times, or where my dreams are..
If I empty my heart or use up my strength..
Or lose myself in the end..

With love, anything is possible..

0 komentar: